After spending over 30 years in the public school system, I have come to the conclusion that children are a reflection of the significant adults in their lives. If we as parents, educators and leaders want to raise successful, confident children, we must be a good example. We must empower our children by instilling in them the desire to be true to their values. We must teach them values and how to implement values in their lives.
You as parents are the key to your children’s future. It is my vision that the values shared on incrediblyconfidentkids.com will be a priceless tool that will help you teach your children values while building positive family relationships.
While none of us come with learner’s manuals, by familiarizing yourself with talents, different learning styles and the way children learn, it will be easier to understand what makes your kids tick.
I believe that INCREDIBLY CONFIDENT KIDS are:
- Changing the world one child at a time
- Families that play together, stay together
- Recognizing and developing individual talents
- Learning to love service
- Internalizing core values
PARENTS AND OTHER IMPORTANT ADULTS WILL BE GIVEN TOOLS TO:
- Instill confidence
- Build integrity
- Internalize life skills through experiences and examples
- Enjoy memorable experiences with their children
- Give children opportunities to recognize and develop their talents
- Create valuable keepsakes to preserve their experiences
- Build meaningful relationships with their peers and important adults
- Have more confidence in their ability to make positive decisions and choices
- Become more marketable and employable
- Have a positive presence about themselves
- Become more in tune with themselves and others